Job Title: Office Services Coordinator Date: March 2017
Department: Administration Reports to: Human Resources
FLSA: Non-Exempt Level: Coordinator
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8-5pm Monday – Friday
POSITION SUMMARY: Front-line professional and self-starter with responsibility to meet and greet guests, direct visitors, answer multiple phone lines and route calls to appropriate recipient. Help coordinate meetings and handle correspondence between customers and internal employees. Coordinates office supply orders, maintains copiers and postage machines and various other general office duties.
- Answers and directs all internal and external phone calls, deliveries, greets and directs all guests to meetings, special events, seminars, etc. with a pleasant demeanor and willingness to help.
- Facilitates, enters and modifies room reservations for all members, partners, and Chamber departments, as requested.
- Assists with room set up and teardown for outside groups.
- Updates and maintains departmental rosters and phone lists, as needed.
- Orders and maintains adequate inventory of kitchen supplies and beverages in accordance with set par levels. Create applicable P.O.s.
- Daily incoming mail and fax pickup, sort and delivery.
- Run outgoing postage and ensure postage is charged appropriately to internal departments or individuals.
- Maintain copiers, postage machine and AV equipment in conference rooms. (i.e, paper stocked, troubleshoot problems and call for service as needed, assist members with AV needs, etc.)
- Order and maintain adequate inventory of office supplies and create applicable PO’s.
- Assists Chamber departments with special projects, as needed.
- Various administrative duties for Human Resource Manager.
- House and check out tech equipment.
- Accept, log and route all checks for the Chamber.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience: Experience in customer service in a high traffic area
Skills: General problem solving, decision making, excellent verbal and listening communications skills, A/V and computer skills including the ability to utilize the Microsoft office suite of products, good multitasker with good time management skills. Self–starter and ability to respectfully work with a diverse guest population.
EQUIPMENT USED: Phone system, copiers, printers, PC, calculator.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Full day sitting at reception desk. Will require light lifting of supplies and materials.
Qualified applicants send cover letter, resume, references and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary Range- $31,000 – $36,000 plus possible bonus assuming personal and organizational metrics are met.