Director of Sales & Placement
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree.
Cultural Care Au Pair, a subsidiary of EF, is an innovative provider of quality, flexible, and affordable in-home childcare through cultural exchange. We are seeking a tenacious and determined sales and placement director who will oversee the Denver based team and report into the Vice President based in Boston. In this exciting and rewarding role, you will oversee our matching process between families and au pairs that launches their year long journey and makes memories of a lifetime.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and can aggressively charge forward towards a goal but is also a service pro that turns around mad/upset/disappointed families. You are someone who can teach the team how to sell with empathy and loves a consultative sales approach. You understand the delicate balance needed to identify the right families for our program and can help others make those connections too. You are also someone who can quickly recognize trends and turn the team left or right based upon what we need to accomplish. We need someone smart who can figure out where our process is getting in the way of our progress (and then fix it).
As the Director of Placement & Sales, you will:
- Supervise a team of Matching Specialists and Program Education Specialists as they talk to families about joining the program and hosting an au pair in order to meet their childcare needs
- Develop and execute a strategy to maintain a high conversion rate
- Report sales projections to Vice President
- Hire, train and develop your team
- Monitor call quality and volume and provide immediate feedback to team members
- Be responsible for continuous process improvement and innovation
- Maintain a working understanding of the competition
- Foster and develop growing satellite office culture
- Prior experience in telephone sales
- Prior experience leading a team
- Experience in data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Demonstrated experience and focus on customer service
- Able to work well under pressure and remain goal-oriented under strict deadlines
- Able to effectively manage high daily phone call and email volume
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to create a fun work atmosphere
Cultural Care Au Pair is a designated program sponsor by the U.S. Department of State and has been a proud member of the cultural exchange community for over 20 years. Au pairs are young men and women, 18-26 years of age, from around the world who live with an American host family and provide childcare while experiencing life and culture in a new country.
To Apply: http://careers.ef.com/job/o7St5fwh/